Oh, you guys are going to love this one. We know most people love the convenience and speed of watching videos as opposed to actually reading, but you’ll not complain about this one as it has some juicy morsels of information that will blow your mind.
Some of these tips will make you say to yourself, “why the hell didn’t I think of that”. But that’s the beauty of humanity right? We have free thought. That free thought results in great ideas.
In exchange for an easy to use video will be a link to the Lifehack article, 100 Life Hacks That Make Life Easier, which has, in essence, several memes, that show you a picture of the hack as well as a caption explaining the steps slapped right on them. Of course, we want to make your life easier too, so we’ve naturally added our Tizzime Cliff Notes. Enjoy.
Tizzime Cliff Notes
- Use posted notes to clean your computer keyboard. Tried this…it’s genius!
- Waterproof your shoes with Bees Wax.
- Take picture of a business card in case you lose it. Done this before, it’s a great idea.
- When ironing a button up, flip over to easily iron the button side. Mind…Blown.
- Keep emergency medical info in your wallet. Didn’t this use to come with wallets back in the
- Squint your eyes when taking a pick to make your smile more genuine. You have to see the picture for this one. Been doing this for years. It works.
- Use a clean dust pan to fill a container that won’t fit in the sink. Again you have to see the picture for this one, and when you do you’ll be amazed.
- Use a pants hanger to hold up an instruction manual. Once again, see the picture. Once again…genius.
- Use binder clips to fix broken keyboard feet.
- A wet towel around your beverage in the freezer gets it ice-cold in about 15 mins.
- Use an empty sun tan lotion bottle for your valuables at the beach.
- A muffin tin to serve condiments at a cookout
- Unroll those little fast food restaurant ketchup cups to store more ketchup….speechless.
- Use a flat rubber band on your paint can
towipe your paint off the brush. Seeing is believing.
- Take pictures of friends/relatives holding items you’ve lent them to remember down the road. They didn’t mention that this is great as proof as well!
- Use a can opener to open annoying plastic packaging. Not sure if this would work so easily, but sounds good.
- How to get the most out of your sandwich…see pic.
- Use a sturdy key ring to carry more bags of groceries.
- Criss cross bacon before you cook to get a bite of premium pork every time.
- Cut a cupcake in the middle then put the bottom on the top of the frosting. See the picture. I’m trying to do this ASAP.
- Use a hair curler to straighten dress shirt collars.
- Stack clothes vertically in the drawer to see them better.
- Use food tongs to squeeze lemons.
- Hide emergency money in a chapstick case.
- While at a hotel, use a Television set to charge a phone…excuse me while I try this…WOW. I’m stopping the list here. Click on the link below to see the rest. That was enough for me.